>It seems impossible for me to keep my resolution of blogging everyday- which is obvious to NERs considering that my last post was a good 15 days back.
Since, I’m not really in a mood to whine and rant on about anything (being implicitly thrown out of my own room and listening to Jab We Met soundtrack doesnt really help matters) I’d go for this tag thingy – I really am not sure if its the right way..
1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
– There’s on on my right foot. I’ve had it since I was 4 or 5. Used to love going on bicycle rides with someone ( LOSER ME- I still cant ride a cycle) cycling up and down. On one of these trips, fell asleep ( how for gods’ sake I have no idea ) and some shit and happened and next thing i know is there’s a wound and now there’s a scar.
2. What does your phone look like?
– Bad. Really Bad. Its a Nokia 3200 or some other old crappy model like that. And now it looks worse for wear after I threw it just for fun (it never cracked before) and now its cover is all cracked up.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
– Since am staying in an rented apartment in Pune now, and the house has got nice walls, the walls of my room are unadorned. Back home, the walls are a collage wall me and my bro created… part of it is visible in this pic.. bro’s huge football fan..
4. What is your current desktop picture?
– It changes every 12 hours or so depending upon my mood, my mood and my mood.
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
– Yeah, sure. Why not? What sort of troubles me is how do gay divorces work? The one who earns more from his day job pays the other alimony??
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
– to not be lonely and sitting here.
7. What time were you born?
– 2nd August 1988, 2.10 a.m
8. Are your parents still together?
– hmmm.. yes..
9. Last person who made you cry?
– the child actor from Taare Zameen Par. I cry in soppy movies. In real life I fear I possess an insensitive, stone cold heart.
10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
– err…but I don’t use any much. I smell nice all day long 🙂 On occasions.. Dunno.. Use whatever I have.. all of them smell nicer..
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
– Anything as long as they don’t look as if they emerged out of a clown party..
12. What are you listening to?
– It was Counting Crows’ “Big Yellow Taxi”.. now its Robbie William’s “She’s the One”.. after midnight my taste in music further deteriorates.
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
– only after reading, watching, thinking or talking about something scary…
14. Do you like pain killers?
– when they are helpful, yes. otherwise.. no.. they are not one of the ice cream flavors you like, you see.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
– Yes, that too. Otherwise, I’ve never liked anyone that much to make an effort to ask them out and the other hazard is having a HUGE EGO.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
– Choco chip cookies.
17. Who was the last person you made mad?
– List too long. To get down to specific would be my roomie and all those people with whom I talked in the past 18 hours.
18. Is anyone in love with you?
– No way. Why?
That’s it. Too long a questionnaire man.. What I can’t complain about tags???
Screw it. Tomorrow is my second meeting and lot of work on a holiday, I have all rights to crib.